Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lunch at "Car-Ming's"

It's a rainy day and we decided to go for a walk and also let my son Ardie to play "rain puddle splash" on the way . He's so excited every time & having a goodtime. We drop by at the nearby book warehouse and browsed at some books.We ended up scoring books for my son & myself ;-)
On the way home Ardie insisted of having lunch in a restaurant and that's how we ended having lunch at "Car-Mings" ( Carmen and Ming are the restaurant proprietor's and chef's names) a.k.a. "New Hong Kong Kitchen " It's our favorite Chinese restaurant ever!! The food is delicious, affordable, and very courteous & friendly service.Not to mention it's just in the neighborhood ;-)

I'm Hungry Dad!!

Satisfied customers :-)

My favorite "Dry Garlic Spareribs" It's the Best!!!

What Ardie likes the " Pork Wonton Soup"

Mommy Andie's lunch "Beef & Broccoli on Rice"

No comments:

Post a Comment